The intended use for Corsizio
There are hundreds of event registration and payment services online today, and each one differs in the type of events it is best suited for and the kinds of features that it provides.
What is Corsizio?
Corsizio is a registration and payment web platform that provides a balance of important features to meet event-centric and attendee-centric needs.
- Corsizio is not a ticketing software. On Corsizio, each registration requires the collection of basic attendee data, which is individually input per registration. This means that it is not the right solution for large and impersonal events like concerts, sporting games, or conferences where people want to buy multiple tickets at once and not need to provide information about each attendee. Corsizio does provide check-in QR codes on every registration confirmation email, but it is not meant to be an anonymous ticketing platform or fulfill complex ticketing needs such as seating, badges, or room allocations.
- Corsizio is not a shopping cart software. On Corsizio, each registration is processed one at a time to provide a proper registration record for every attendee. If your events require the purchase of numerous event registrations as part of one transaction, then a ticketing service or similar e-commerce service with a shopping cart option would be required for your needs.
- Corsizio is not a scheduling software. Corsizio is geared towards group events with a specified date and time, and it is not geared for private on-demand bookings. If your event needs require that attendees select their own dates and times for any kind of one-on-one sessions or if the events vary based on the person registering, you need to use a scheduling software service.
- Corsizio is not a form-builder software. On Corsizio, the registration process is meant to be quick and easy by providing the attendee with a single-step registration and payment form. While you can create custom form fields to collect additional information on registration forms, we recommend keeping your registration form as simple as possible and as short as possible to prevent registration abandonment. If your event requires multi-step, detailed, conditional, or complex registration forms, as well as uploads or downloads of documents related to the registration process, then a form-building software service would be better suited to your needs.
- Corsizio is not a CRM (customer relationship management) or LMS (learning management software). Corsizio focuses on facilitating event registrations and payments quickly and easily and not on managing customer relations or student accounts. If your event needs include the import of previous customer records, as well as management and analysis of that data, and the ability for your registrants to manage their own accounts or edit their own data via a login, then you need to use a proper CRM or LMS service.
- Corsizio is not a newsletter or bulk email software. Communication with attendees on Corsizio is limited and focused strictly on sharing information with them related to the specific event that they are registered for via memos and automated registration confirmation and reminder emails. If your event needs require a mailing list for regular communication, mass mailings, marketing, promotions, or email analytics, you need to use a newsletter or marketing email service in addition to or instead of Corsizio.
- Corsizio is not an accounting software. Corsizio provides general event-revenue reporting, but it is not meant to manage your payroll or provide analysis of your financial data. All your online payment transactions and bank payouts are handled by Stripe and can be seen by logging into their dashboard. If your event needs require complex analysis of your financial data or management of employees, payroll, equipment, or similar things, you need to use an accounting software in addition to Corsizio.
- Corsizio is not a custom solution. While it would be great to have all of your needs and desires met by the product or service you are interested in using, rarely is this the case unless you invest in having a custom solution built for your business. The purpose of Corsizio is to provide a general event registration platform that is streamlined, optimized, and focused on core features and functionality to be effective, easy, and enjoyable to use. We know that there are many different preferences for how something works and how something looks. While we offer some customization options for you, it is impossible to satisfy all of the wide-ranging desires without losing our product's purpose and integrity.
What kind of events is Corsizio best for?
- Corsizio is INTENDED for a wide variety of classes, courses, lessons, workshops, seminars, training sessions, activities, and similar events from within any industry that publishes their events publicly and desires quick and easy registrations.
- Corsizio is INTENDED for events that are small, medium or large in size, meaning you can accept from 1 to 1000 registrations per event. It is NOT possible to use Corsizio for very large events that require more than 1000 registrations per event.
- Corsizio is NOT intended for events that require predominantly event-centric features, such as concerts or any events that require a shopping cart feature and no need for any attendee data.
- Corsizio is NOT intended for events that require predominantly attendee-centric features, such as academic institutions, which provide programs where students need to have their own accounts to view, register, and manage their own information, payments, and schedules for events.
Why use Corsizio?
- Corsizio uses leading-edge technology and provides a modern, attractive, easy-to-use service, and user interface. It is a quick, responsive, and mobile-friendly service that uses real-time technology for instant updates when new registrations or payments come in. Services that have been around for many years often use outdated technology, have a cumbersome user interface, or are complicated to use and require demos, training, and lots of technical support, not to mention have much higher costs associated with them.
- Corsizio is committed to providing you with a high-quality and high-value product in a way that is most efficient and economical for you. As part of our fair, transparent, and low pay-per-use pricing, you get to use Corsizio and enjoy free usage for low-volume registrations each month and a nominal rate for standard volume usage. There are no monthly plans or annual contracts; you can use Corsizio any time for as few or as many events as you need, and you only get billed for your registrations if they exceed the free low-usage allowance within any given month. We also offer a low and competitive pay-per-use service fee for any online payment transactions.
- Users get access to all features on Corsizio without any extra fees or plan subscriptions, which translates to outstanding overall value.
- Corsizio is focused on offering the best experience for both the event organizers and their attendees. For the event organizer, this means having a clear, quick, and easy way to create event pages, accept registrations and payments, manage attendees, collect feedback, integrate with personal websites, and more. For the attendee, this means having a clear, quick, and easy way to register for your event in one step without creating an account with Corsizio.
- Corsizio does not require you to have or use a special business merchant account with a bank. Corsizio uses Stripe to enable you to accept online payments directly into any personal or business bank account. Unlike other services, we do not hold your money in an escrow account until some future date, such as when the event is over. You can receive your funds daily, on a 2 to 7-day rolling basis depending on your country or depending on the preferred payout frequency you chose in Stripe.