Including terms, policies, and waivers on registration forms
If your event registration process requires that your attendees read, acknowledge, or fill out a special form, like a wavier, policy, or any terms, you can enable this on registration forms with Corsizio.
How to include waivers on registration forms
Account-Wide Custom Form Fields
- Go to your account Settings, then select Configurations, and then Form Fields on the left side. This will provide you with the Global Registration Form Custom Fields.
- From under Custom Fields & Headings, select Add a new field. This will open up a section for you to create and configure a new custom form field.
- Label the field with your desired title, such as "Terms & Conditions" or "Activity Waiver".
- For Select a field type, choose the Multi-choice selection (checkboxes) option from the dropdown menu. This will provide a checkbox option to your registrants.
- Select field size from the dropdown menu. Full width - 100% is recommended to present the information in this field most effectively on your registration form.
- Check the box required, if you need your attendees to officially acknowledge this section.
- For Selection choices, enter a single choice with a label for your attendees to check, such as "I agree" or "I have read the Terms & Conditions."
Fill in the Help text with a short description, which would normally include one or more links to the document(s) that you need your attendees to read and acknowledge. This field takes basic markdown formatting, which must be used in order for a link to render properly.
Note: You must host your document (terms, policy, waiver, etc.) somewhere online with a link. This can be a page on your website or a public file on Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- When you have finished with this section Save custom fields.
Here is a sample of what the above configuration will look like on your event registration forms. It will be found on the registration form under Additional Information, along with any other custom fields.
Event-Specific Custom Form Fields
To enable this feature for a specific event, follow these steps:
- Go to Step 4 - Custom Form Fields when you are creating or editing the event that you need to provide this feature for.
- Check the box "Include additional custom form fields on the registration form" and select "Use a customized list of form fields specific to this event."
Follow steps 3 through 8 from the account-wide section above to create and configure the required custom form field.
- When you are finished configuring this step be sure to Save & Exit, or proceed to the next step.