Integrate Corsizio with other apps using Zapier
Running a business in today’s data-driven world can feel cumbersome and challenging if you depend on many different web apps and services. It is great that each service does something that meets your business needs, but what happens when you need for them to talk to each other and send your data between them?
You can integrate your Corsizio account and its data with over one thousand other apps using Zapier, which is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Google Calendar, MailChimp, Salesforce, FreshBooks, and many others. Connecting your data to other apps helps you automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. You can easily move info between apps and improve your organization, efficiency, and record keeping.
- Zapier is the glue that connects thousands of apps and web services together.
- Zaps are workflows that connect your apps, so they can work together.
- Zaps start with a Trigger—an event in one of your apps that kicks off your workflow.
- Zaps automate tasks in the background, so you can focus on more important work.
Connecting Corsizio to Zapier
Go to the account
Settings, and then select
Integrations from the left side menu.
Scroll down and check the box for
Zapier Integration to enable this feature.
- Click on the Generate API Secret Key button.
Copy the generated API Secret Key to use in Zapier when asked to authenticate to Corsizio during the creation of Zaps.
- Be sure to Save integrations before leaving this area.
- Visit the Corsizio — Zapier Integration Page to explore some sample Zapier integrations or to create a zap and connect Corsizio to another app using Zapier.
Note: Only the Account Owner or an Admin user on the account can configure Zapier integration within Corsizio. Once it is configured, the admin may share the API Secret Key with the appropriate person, if needed, to create zaps for their account.
Corsizio - Zapier Integration Triggers
- New Attendee — Triggers when a new attendee registers or is created.
- Updated Attendee — Triggers when an attendee is updated.
- Deleted Attendee — Triggers when an attendee is deleted completely.
- New Event — Triggers when a new event or class is created.
- Updated Event — Triggers when an event or class is updated.
- Deleted Event — Triggers when an event or class is deleted.
Common Uses for the Corsizio - Zapier Integration
Here are some common uses of how and why you may wish to use the Corsizio - Zapier integration:
- Add new attendees to your events on Corsizio to a video conferencing service, like Zoom Meeting or Webinar.
- Stay up to date with your accounting by connecting your Corsizio payments with your accounting apps, like FreshBooks or QuickBooksOnline.
- Build your email list by connecting your attendees’ email addresses with your newsletter service, like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Promote events on the perfect schedule by connecting your event info with your social media accounts, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Automatically keep track of new events by connecting your event dates with your calendar app, like Google Calendar.
- Create and nurture leads following events by connecting your attendee registrations with your docs app, like Google Sheets.
- Share the event info with all teachers and team members by connecting your event registrations with your team’s Slack channel.