Certificates of Completion
Corsizio provides you with the ability to offer Certificates of Completion to attendees who have paid in full (if applicable) after the event has ended and have attended the event. This means that attendance must be toggled on in order for a certificate of completion to be granted. These certificates are auto-generated and sent to attendees selected by you through Corsizio. The certificates can be customized in several ways, which will be described below.
In this article
Configuring Certificates of Completion by Account
- Go to your account Settings, then select Configurations, and then Certificate Setup on the left side.
- Enable the certificate feature by checking the box "Enable the certificate of completion feature for this account" and choose whether you would like to enable the "Prompt to grant and send certificate when taking attendance".
- Go through the Certificate of Completion Setup to customize the certificates for your account.
Certificate of Completion Customization Options
Customizing Certificates of Completion by Event
Granting Certificates of Completion
Certificates of completion can only be granted if:
- The event has already started or finished
- The attendee's registration does not have a pending payment amount on it
- You have enabled this feature from within your account Settings (described above)
Note: Certificates should be granted to one attendee at a time for due diligence, but certificates can also be granted to many attendees at once from within the event attendees list, as described below.
Grant one certificate at a time
To grant a certificate to one attendee at a time, follow these steps:
- Locate the attendee that you want to grant and send a certificate to. You can do this in one of several ways: use the search bar to find the attendee by name (easiest), search for the attendee from within your attendees list, or search for the attendee from within the event that they are registered to.
- Open the attendee's registration card (information panel). Select the Actions dropdown menu and choose Grant a completion certificate. This will open a popup window with some options for you.
- Toggle the Grant function and select the date to be printed on the certificate.
- Proceed to Save Changes, which will provide you with several options. You can send the certificate by email immediately via Corsizio, you can view the certificate, and you can download the certificate.
- When you are finished Close the popup window.
Grant many certificates at once
To grant a certificate to many attendees in an event at the same time, follow these steps:
- Locate the event you need to grant a certificate for and select its Attendees list.
- From the Actions menu near the top, select Grant certificates to attendees. This will open a popup window to grant certificates in bulk.
- Choose which attendees should get the certificate and when it should be sent to everyone who you select. You can select all, select some, or deselect some attendees as you need. Some attendee checkboxes might be disabled preventing you from granting a certificate due to the attendee's status. For example, they may have been canceled, on a waiting list, or have already been sent a certificate for that event.
- Use the Grant and send now button to finalize and send all certificates.
Note: You can choose to filter the attendees list before choosing to grant certificates, and the filtered list will match and be reflected in the grant certificates popup window accordingly. If you have large events or attendees with varying status, you can always reduce the number of attendees in the list by filtering it first. For example, filter the list on attendees that "Fully Paid" first, and then open the certificate popup window.