Please note that this is just a summary of what we consider are the most important guidelines to be aware of and abide by in order to use Corsizio and that by using Corsizio you agree to the complete terms and conditions of use.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
To use Corsizio and have it facilitate your event registrations and management, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- The Corsizio service is intended for business owners or event organizers, who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction).
- You agree to provide all of the requested information, meaning your full name, email address, and business name for the purposes of viewing and managing your account information.
- You agree that any information you provide is true, and you agree to be responsible, at all times, for the accuracy and completeness of information about your events and your Corsizio account, and update any changes accordingly.
- You understand and accept that you are responsible, at all times, for your login information. This information must be kept confidential at all times and must not be shared with or disclosed to others. If your login information becomes compromised in any way, or if you suspect that someone else has learned or obtained it, you are responsible for taking all necessary measures to change your login information and secure your account.
- You agree not to use your Corsizio account for any illegal or harmful activities. This includes:
- Not use Corsizio to run any events that promote hate speech, discrimination, racism, violence, harassment, or any similar harms to others.
- Not use Corsizio to run any events that are fraudulent or for the purpose of scamming people.
- Not use any script, robot, spider, web crawler, screen scraper, automated query program, or other automated device or any process that may interfere with or disturb the proper working of Corsizio's service.
- Not take any action that imposes an excessive, unreasonable, or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Not use the service in a manner that may disrupt, undermine, corrupt, diminish, or otherwise threaten or jeopardize the service or its integrity.
- Corsizio has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the security of its service and all data associated with it. We use encryption technology and have incorporated other procedures to protect your data at all times. However, the Internet is a public network and there is the remote possibility of data security violations. In the unlikely event of any data breach, Corsizio will inform you and take immediate steps to remedy the situation.
- Corsizio has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that we provide you with uninterrupted service. However, there may be events beyond our control, and you understand that Corsizio is not liable or responsible for any inability to use its service, losses, or damages due to any matters or factors outside of its control. These may include the availability or unavailability of the Internet, or telecommunications or other infrastructure systems; system maintenance; any illegal or fraudulent use of your login information, etc.
- Corsizio does not give or sell your data to any third party or make any money off of your data, including your event registrant (attendee) data. Any data we collect that you provide us with is primarily used for the purpose of providing you with our service and improving our service.
- Corsizio provides you with the option to erase the personal data of your event registrants, and the ability to delete your own account(s) and user login, as part of a data subject's "right to be forgotten".
- To further protect your privacy, Corsizio may completely delete your account and all of the data associated with it if your account has been inactive or abandoned for a determined length of time.