Corsizio is dedicated to providing a high-quality service that offers fair and competitive pricing for all of our users. As part of our commitment to provide you with a valuable tool and outstanding customer service, including access to all features, data storage, and security, we offer free low-volume usage and pay-per-use usage pricing for all registrations processed when you require a higher volume.
In this article
How does usage billing work?
Any registrations you process on Corsizio are all subject to $0.10 (ten cents) per registration. You need to enable billing by putting a payment card on file in order to receive registrations beyond the low-volume limit. Your payment card will automatically be charged at the end of the billing month's cycle for all registrations processed in that given month.
- If your total new registrations for a given month were under 50, meaning low-volume usage, we will waive the charge for that month.
- If you do not enable billing, you can only accept up to 50 registrations in any given month as low-volume usage.
Note: The usage billing applies to all registrations processed, regardless of the status of the registration or any online payment processing fees.
What counts as a registration?
How much does it cost?
|Card Country / Currency||Fee per registration|
|United States — USD||$0.10 USD|
|Canada — CAD||$0.10 CAD|
|Australia — AUD||$0.10 AUD|
|Singapore — SGD||$0.10 SGD|
|United Kingdom — GBP||£0.10 GBP|
|European Union — EUR||€0.10 EUR|
|Mexico — MXN||$1 MXN|
| Other possible countries
The default billing currency is USD for other possible countries or regions.
Sample monthly cost
|Billing period||Total new registrations||Amount billed|
How do I get billed?
Is usage billing subject to any taxes?
- If you are located in Canada, your invoice total is subject to the 13% HST sales tax.
- If you are located in Europe, including the United Kingdom and Ireland, use the reverse charge mechanism for your VAT remittance. The European Commission DG Taxation web page provides additional information.
- If you are located in the US, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country not mentioned above, your bill will not include any taxes.
Does usage billing apply to free, charity, or not-for-profit events?
What happens if you disable usage billing?
What if my billing payment fails?
Note: Corsizio is a company based in Canada, and often, the most common reason for a failed payment is that your credit card company or bank does not allow cross-border usage. If this is the case, you will need to contact your credit card company or bank to authorize the transaction.