Limit available spots for registrations
If your event has a limited number of spots available or if you desire to monitor it for a minimum amount of attendees, you can set these maximum and minimum restrictions for the event.
In this article
How to set a maximum number of spots available
- Go to Step 5 – Filters & Settings when you are creating or editing the event that you need to have a limited amount of spots.
- Check the box "Limit the number of spots available".
- Enter the maximum amount of spots that you have available for this event. When the number of registrations reaches this maximum, no more registrations will be accepted.
- If you would like to share publicly with your audience the number of spots left, check the "Display the number of spots left to the public on the auto-generated portal and event pages" option.
- When you are finished with this step be sure to Save & Exit.
Note: When you limit the number of spots for an event, you may also wish to use the waiting list feature in case you get any cancellations or wish to gauge the interest of your audience for this event.
How limited spots are displayed to the public
The system automatically displays the statement "Hurry, limited spots available!" when there are only 2 or fewer spots left. This will show on the event listing on the portal site, the event page, and the registration form.
If you prefer, you have the option to display the exact number of spots left to the public on the auto-generated portal and event pages always by selecting this option as part of this feature in Step 5. This will show on the event listing on the portal site, the event page, and the registration form.
If an event sells out of available spots, the term Full will appear on the register button, and no one else will be able to register to the event. This will show on the event listing on the portal site, the event page, and the registration form.
How to set a minimum number of spots available
Aside from setting a maximum number of spots available, you may also wish to set a minimum number of spots that you desire to monitor for your personal reference. This does not impact registrations at all.
Setting a minimum can be done with or without setting the maximum limit, as part of the same feature in Step 5.
Note: Setting a minimum number of attendees for an event is not displayed anywhere to your audience on public pages. It is strictly for you to quickly see within your account any events that have not yet reached their minimum desired registrations.
Corsizio does not track or provide limits on the following:
- The number of events that an attendee can register to.
- The number of add-ons that an attendee wishes to select on their registration form.
- The inventory of any add-ons.
- The spots available for a specific pricing category.