Attendee Self-Serve Page
Corsizio allows your attendees to register for your events without them needing to create their own accounts and keep track of any user logins or passwords. This helps to minimize any friction associated with the event registration process and make it as quick, easy, and efficient as possible. Nonetheless, your attendees still have some ability to view or manage their registration using their auto-generated self-serve page.
In this article
What the self-serve page allows attendees to do
- View the details of the event(s) they registered to
- View and resend the confirmation receipt email
- Pay for an outstanding charge on the event they registered to
- Submit feedback for an event they registered to
- Download granted certificates, if applicable
- Cancel an event, if you turn on this feature for them
- Reinstate themselves back into an event, if you turn on this feature for them
Note: If attendees cancel their registration to an event, this is not equivalent to a refund. The self-serve page does not allow attendees to process any refunds since these are handled differently by each business depending on their policy. Therefore, if a refund is required either the attendee needs to reach out to the contact person shown on their registration confirmation email OR you as the account user need to reach out to the attendee when you receive a cancellation. To learn more, read the following help docs: Cancel a registration and Issue a full or partial refund.
How to configure the self-serve page on the account
Note: Attendees cannot reinstate themselves if you have cancelled their registration; they can only reinstate themselves if they were the ones to self-cancel the registration.
How to configure the self-serve page on an event
- Go to Step 5 — Filters & Settings when you are creating or editing your event.
- Check Enable access to the attendee self-serve page for the event registrations, if it is not already.
- Select either the account configured default self-serve page settings OR override the default self-serve page settings and configure as desired.
- When you are finished with this step, be sure to Save & Exit.
How the self-serve page is accessible for attendees