Sending event reminders
If you would like to remind attendees about your upcoming event that they are registered for, you can have Corsizio send them an automated event reminder. You can choose the number of days prior to the event start date, when you want the system to send out the reminder email to all attendees.
How to send event reminders
To send an automated event reminder for a specific event, follow these steps:
- Go to Step 5 – Filters & Settings when you are creating or editing the event that you would like to have an event reminder.
- Check the box "Send reminders automatically by email to all attendees a number of days prior to the start date", if it is not already.
- Select the Days Prior from the dropdown list, when you would like to have the event reminder be sent for this event. You can choose from 1, 2, 3, or 30 days or 1 or 2 weeks prior to the event.
When you are finished with this step, be sure to Save & Exit.
Note: You can only configure the automated event reminder email once per event. It is not possible to have it go out at two or more different times prior to the event.
How event reminder emails look like
Here is a sample of what an event reminder email would like to your attendees:
Other messaging options
- If you would like to message some or all attendees in one of your events for another reason related to the event, you may wish to use the memos feature.
- If you would like to notify your event attendees about some important general information related to an event, you may wish to use the custom message option on email receipts and reminders.
- If you would like to remind attendees about any outstanding payment for an event, you may wish to use the payment request feature.