Account terminology label customization
Corsizio provides you with the ability to customize some of your account terminology, which will also be reflected on your portal site, event pages, registration forms, emails, feedback form, and the attendee self-serve page.
You can override and change certain terms for the entire account so that you can display labels with the terminology that is most appropriate to your needs. These include the words for an event, instructor, attendee, and register/registration.
- "Event" may be changed to class, course, lesson, training, session, workshop, conference, program, meeting, tour, and trip.
- "Instructor" may be changed to facilitator, teacher, coach, trainer, tutor, guide, presenter, speaker, leader, director, and host.
- "Attendee" may be changed to participant, student, applicant, learner, player, guest.
- "Register/Registration" may be changed to enroll/enrollment, book/booking, sign up/signup, apply/application.
- Go to Settings, then Configurations, and then select Terminology from the left side menu.
- Use the "choose" dropdown menu for each label that you would like to change.
- When you have finished making changes, Save terminology labels before leaving this section.
Localization of Public Pages and Emails
Corsizio currently provides translated language of the customer user interface in English, French, German, and Spanish of all system labels and text that is displayed on all public pages and emails exposed to attendees. More language translations will be added for public pages in the near future. Let us know if there is a language that you would like to suggest.
- This option does not translate the internal application, as our system and support are all in English.
- You always have the ability to write your entire event summary and description in another language.
- The localization of public pages also changes the date and time format to match that of the specific locale.
If you would like to change the language for some of the terminology on your account, you may be given access to translate the labels above and some other terms. If you need to override any of them, then please be sure not to change the meaning of the text or labels you are substituting.